March FitSnack Unboxing & Review
Here’s what was in the FITSNACK March box!
If you want to sign up, please use www.fitsnack.com/Clisare!
Here is the blurb on all the products from the March box (including codes, not really sure if I’m supposed to do that!)
- Kutoa – Chocolate Banana – KUTOA is on a mission of empowering change through health. For every bar you buy, we feed a hungry child. Code: GETFIT25 for 25% off online orders
- Bulletproof Coffee – Coffee Starter Kit – A great cup of coffee that feeds your brain super healthy fats making you sharper and ready to start your day! Reach the Bulletproof state of high performance.
- OH!ganics – OH! Bars -OH!ganics is a revolutionary all organic company that was created based on nature’s superfood the Banana. Join the Banana Revolution! Code: fitsnack buy 1 get 1
- Crazy Richard’s – PB Burst – All-natural PB with our signature Burst Blend gives you the energy you need without the compromises. Includes a B vitamin complex added to the peanuts — no salt, no sugar. Code:fitsnack for 10% off
- IPS – White Cheddar Protein Chips – IPS are the world’s first snack chips made with healthy egg white and whey protein. 6 g protein, half the fat of fried chips, GF and non-GMO. Enjoy salt and pepper this month!
- Backattack Snacks – At Backattack Snacks we only use the highest quality almonds. We have blended together a delicious recipe with no added sugar, and blended spices that will have your taste buds craving more! Code: fitsnack for 10% off
- Loco Brands – Frü-licious Ice Pops & Smoothie Pops – frü-licious ice pops are 100% natural; freeze 3 hours before consumption and enjoy a refreshing & healthy treat!
- Love Grown Foods – Power O’s – Chocolate – Power O’s will revolutionize your breakfast! Made with beans and lentils, Power O’s are a powerfully nutritious way to start your day!
- Lesser Evil – That’s a good cookie – Most people don’t think “healthy” and “cookie” go together but we do! Our delicious nutritional cookies boast 1 billion CFU of non dairy probiotics, protein and super low sugar.
I review the FITSNACK boxes each month – as they come near the end of the month, my review normally goes up at the start-to-mid of the next month. Just in case it’s confusing as to why it’s the March box in the middle of April! I will work on getting the unboxings up quicker for you!